Sunday, September 03, 2006

Scion XB -- Where MY journey begins..........






I like the Scion xB and have since I first saw one, and I've always wanted one. I like their unique styling, great gas mileage, interior space, and cheap price. My wife, however, questions my masculinity at wanting this tiny "milk truck".

And so, the car I'm trading up for a new car is a Matchbox Scion xB, in milk white.

As for my love of the Scion, I still find them cool looking, but as I read about the problems people have had, I wonder if my next car shouldn't be something that costs a bit more. I also worry about hauling my daughter in something so small.

Still Edmunds.com likes the 2004 model, and its owners seem to be a very loyal bunch. The new model apparently is going to be a larger version, which might be fun, or might just look like a 70s van, depending on how they do it.

If you'd like to trade something of value for my Matchbox Scion xB, please contact me at ultimatetradein@gmail.com.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?